Innovations and system solutions for enhanced sustainability and color
At the Techtextil, Archroma will present 10 solution systems and 4 innovations, and will hold an “Innovation Session” to present the most prominent of those for the first time ever: Appretan NTR, a new nature-based binder (see “Agenda”).
Automotive and transportationArchroma will present 2 new systems ideally suited to textile manufacturers serving the automotive & transportation market:
• Light Fast Car, a system designed to permanently keep fabric colors deep, vibrant and matched;
• Safe Seats, a halogen-free, flame retardant coating system for synthetic leather upholstery.
At the exhibition, Archroma will introduce Fadex AS New, a new “super UV protector” to make automotive and transportation textiles more resistant to light (see “Agenda”).
Outdoor and active wearArchroma has developed 3 new systems designed to add value in outdoor and active wear applications:
• Color Vibe, a system for PA sportswear to maintain color vibrancyeven after multiple washes;
• Fast Sport, a coloration system for PET knitted sportswear, providing the best fastness in the shortest possible time with a reduced environmental footprint;
• Odor Control, a system for improved material longevity, freshness and wearing comfort due to the lasting dual-action technology of Sanitized Odoractiv 10. Odor-causing bacteria cannot adhere to the textile surface, and bad smells are trapped and neutralized.
Visitors to the stand will be able to learn more about the brand new Foron SP-WF, a range of high-performance disperse dyes for polyester sportswear.
Workwear and uniformsArchroma’s experts will present 4 new systems applicable to workwear and uniforms:
• Bright Dream, a formaldehyde-free system for whiter than white fabrics that require no ironing;
• Power Cotton, a system for comfortable cotton fabrics with more than 5 times higher abrasion resistance;
• Tough Camo, a non-infrared reflective pigment printing system for military wear, with high durability and dramatically reduced water consumption;
• Odor Control (see above).
Innovative technologies such as the newly launched Arkofix NZW, a formaldehyde-free resin for whiter on-iron or easy-to-iron fabrics, are used in these systems.
NonwovensArchroma has developed 1 new system applicable to nonwovens:
• Filter It Clean, a formaldehyde-free and APEO-free bonding system that makes non-wovens strong and safe even when wet.
Archroma will present a new, ground-breaking innovation for the first time at the Techtextil: Appretan NTR is a water-based textile coating binder that rallies renewable natural ingredients for applications such as tea bags and coffee filters or capsules.