Call for papers for Clotech and Doctoral School
• advanced materials and technologies in the production of clothing,
• directions for innovation and development of clothing,
• new trends in fashion, design and construction of clothing,
• comfort and well-being,
• protective clothing,
• therapeutic clothing,
• intelligent textiles and clothing (textronics, PCM, sensors, actuators, etc.),
• mass customization and rapid prototyping,
• clothing testing and modelling,
• thermal manikins,
• computer techniques in designing and making up the clothing,
• marketing and competitiveness of textiles in the European market,
• standardization and certification of textiles and clothing.
Applicants are asked to submit abstracts on the above subjects to be considered for presentation. Abstract submission is February 15, 2020. One author can present one oral presentation and one poster.
Clotech will also host a supplementary event: the Doctoral School for Innovative Clothing Technology on September 9, 2020 in Dresden. The doctoral school is a place for active exchange between PhD students and experts with time for discussions. All PhD students are motivated to present their research.
For further information: www.clotech.eu