Winners of the European Kevlar Innovation Awards announced
DuPont Kevlar aramid fiber is used to make a variety of clothing, accessories, and equipment safe and cut resistant: it is lightweight, durable and very strong.
Entries were judged on their excellence in the areas of technology advancement, innovation, and benefits to the wearer including enhanced protection, increased dexterity, comfort, and durability. The award winners demonstrated the flexibility of Kevlar in gloves, sleeves and shirts.
The winners of the awards in the EMEA region for 2019 are:
• Fuchshuber Techno-Tex, Lichtenstein/Germany, for its Cutex 25013 round neck shirt,
• JS Gloves Szewczyk sp. j., Milanówek/Poland for its Zokcl safety sleeve,
• ATG Gloves (Pvt.) Ltd., Katunayake/Sri Lanka, for its MaxiFlex Cut gloves,
• Seiz Technical Gloves GmbH, Metzingen/Germany, for its Needle glove,
• Midas Safety Inc., Toronto/Canada, for its Slashtec NFT FA6 glove.
The winners were presented during the A+A trade fair in Dusseldorf/Germany, on November 5-8, 2019.